We’re here to help.
While you’re busy making great things happen for your students in the classroom, we’ll be busy crafting a travel experience that allows you to share the world with your students. Here are some of the ways we’re making moments that matter for you and your students.
Our clients are our friends; our vendors are our partners. We work together to bring your students the trip of a lifetime.
Whether you’re looking for a world-class experience or a weekend tour on a budget, we’ll customize the itinerary to your needs and preferences.
We know that trust is earned and we are proud of our strong reputation. But don’t take our word for it. View sample testimonials here, or ask us, and we’ll put you in touch with one of our clients.
Awards and Partners
We’re proud and humbled to be recognized by Disney and others, and draw upon our relationships with partners to deliver your perfect trip.
View our Awards & Partners
Our team of educators, musicians and travel professionals has over 300 years of combined experience.
We can take you across the country or around the world. The sky is the limit.
Flexible Payment Options
Our personalized service extends to your payment options. We’ll work with you to establish a schedule and terms that fit with your needs.
Your investment is protected. We hold insurance coverage and a consumer protection plan as recommended by the Student and Youth Travel Association.
Your safety is important to us. Our team ensures that your group returns with meaningful memories, instead of headaches.
- A professional, on-site tour director is offered for every group.
- Our on-call staff is available 24/7 to address any on-trip concerns.
- Private, night-time security service is offered to every group.
- All of our motor coach operators adhere to strict USDOT standards.
- Individual Trip Cancellation and Medical Insurance is offered at a discount through our website.
- BRT carries insurance coverage and a consumer protection plan as recommended by the Student & Youth Travel Association.
Our personalized service extends to every aspect of your trip, even your payment options.
- Automatic collection of individual payments via our online system
- Group leader can monitor progress and submit fundraising money
- Additional fee applies
Watch this short video and see how BRT makes payment easy:
- A deposit confirms your arrangements (typically $100/person)
- Select your desired number of payments and dates
- Final payment due at least 45 days prior to trip departure
- Send one check for your entire group
Contact us for more details.
*Groups planning to travel by air, or who are enjoying a ticketed theatrical event (such as a Broadway show), may need to make additional payments. Contact us for more information.
- Disney Partners Award for exemplary leadership and achievement within the student travel industry, providing quality experiences and demonstrating business integrity, while embracing and promoting the magic of Disney.
- Broadway.com/groups Top Producer’s Circle in recognition of BRT’s status as a leading promoter of Broadway to the group travel industry. (since 2011)
- Top Producer Award for Disney Performing Arts OnStage programs at the Walt Disney World® Resort (since 2011)
- A Top Producer for Festival Disney programs at the Walt Disney World® Resort (since 2013)
- Top Producer for Chicago Symphony Orchestra (since 2011)
- Charter Member of the National September 11 Memorial & Museum
Associations & Partnerships
- Student & Youth Travel Association Active Member
- National Tour Association Member
- Make-A-Wish Foundation Official Sponsor
- International Airlines Travel Agent Network Accredited Member
- American Choral Directors Association Member and Proud Sponsor
- Disney Youth Programs PremEar Travel Planner and a member of the Disney Youth Travel Planners Symposium since 1993.
- Universal Orlando Preferred Youth Travel Planner
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios.
© 2022 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved.
Even when something unexpected comes up, BRT is flexible enough to make everything right. We have always been so well taken care of, and the personal attention is what makes BRT special.
William Mason High School
Tournament of Roses Parade
The personal touches that BRT provides. Your company gets to know the people they work with. I have never felt like a "number" with BRT.
Columbia Central Junior High School
Class Trip, DC Tour
I appreciated the flexibility Bob Rogers showed us with the billing and various payments we had to make. We thought we were adding more and ended up not but you were great about giving us extra time to work out what we needed to on our end.
Plum Grove Junior High School
Band, Chicago Tour
BRT is always on top of all details. Even when something has slipped through the cracks, changed, or something unexpected comes up, BRT is flexible enough to make the changes needed to make everything right. We have always been so well taken care of and the personal attention is what makes your company special.
Pella Community High School
Band, Orlando Tour
This was my 5th trip with Bob Rogers, and I appreciate the professionalism and also the willingness to work with me and my students to make each trip the very best it can be.
Nashville School of the Arts
Choir, Atlanta & Tuscaloosa Tour
You make the process so easy - step-by-step of what needs to be done, guidance along the way, available (and quick) to respond to questions and making me feel like me and my students are your priority.
Bowling Green High School
Choir, New York City Tour
The quality of service that you provided us with was second to none. The organization and communication were exceptional and we always felt we were in “the loop” on things both before and during the trip.
Amos Alonzo Stagg High School
Band, Orlando Tour
BRT hands down has been the absolute best travel company I have worked with in my 18 years in education. My interactions with BRT have always been so much more than just traveling from one destination to another...the focus has always been on people and providing them with experiences of a lifetime.
University of Illinois
Band, Ireland Tour
From the scheduling, to planning, to overseeing, to leading, to customer service, everyone involved was courteous, prompt, and hospitable. Everyone did their jobs well and turned the trip experience into something better than we had anticipated.
Lakewood Middle School
Band, Nashville Tour
Very Organized - even when problems develop. We've gone on enough trips with Bob Rogers to know how BRT operates - always first class, always prepared.
Sumner High School
Band, Los Angeles Tour
The whole BRT team was extremely attentive, accommodating and reliable. Every detail was attended to and my stress level the entire trip was at an all-time low.
Band, New Orleans Tour