TourNaMent of Roses Parade
Tournament of Roses Parade
Rose Parade Experience: Stop and Smell the Roses
Leading unforgettable trips to the Tournament of Roses since 1986The Tournament of Roses Parade is a New Years Day celebration unlike any other. As thousands of cheering fans line the streets of downtown Pasadena, your students will experience the thrill of performing in one the country’s most famous parades.
A performance travel partner like no other.
Rose Parade Experience: See More of this Amazing Event
coming up roses
We organize every detail of your Rose Parade experience, tailoring the trip to your group’s unique needs and preferences – everything from performance logistics to special itineraries for family and friends.
The parade itself is only part of your experience; you’re in Southern California after all. Our past parade participants have enjoyed Disneyland Performances, visits to the beach, afternoons in Hollywood, movie studio tours, and much more. Whatever you have on your West Coast bucket list, we can make it happen.
Landmark event, remarkable partner
It’s an honor to be selected for the Rose Parade and we count it a privilege to guide groups through this incredible opportunity. Our Rose Parade knowledge runs deep and we’re thrilled to use it to a create meaningful, memorable experience for you and your students.
- Perform in the Tournament of Roses Parade on New Year’s Day
- Participate in Bandfest at Pasadena City College
- Performances and clinics at the Disneyland® Resort
- An afternoon at one of Southern California’s iconic beaches
- A dinner/event to celebrate your accomplishment.
- Anything else you want to make your Southern California New Year’s trip-of-a-lifetime a reality!
Why Bob Rogers Travel?
A once in a lifetime experience deserves expert planning and coordination that leaves nothing to chance. We’ve been leading award-winning bands like yours to the nation’s most coveted parade experiences for over 30 years. Our team of music education and travel industry veterans is ready to partner with you from day one, guiding you through the process, thinking one step ahead and keeping even the smallest of details in mind. Our “leave no stone unturned” approach allows you to concentrate on making great music and meaningful memories with your students.
- Disney Partners Award for exemplary leadership and achievement within the student travel industry, providing quality experiences and demonstrating business integrity, while embracing and promoting the magic of Disney.
- Broadway.com/groups Top Producer’s Circle in recognition of BRT’s status as a leading promoter of Broadway to the group travel industry. (since 2011)
- Top Producer Award for Disney Performing Arts OnStage programs at the Walt Disney World® Resort (since 2011)
- A Top Producer for Festival Disney programs at the Walt Disney World® Resort (since 2013)
- Top Producer for Chicago Symphony Orchestra (since 2011)
- Charter Member of the National September 11 Memorial & Museum
Associations & Partnerships
- Student & Youth Travel Association Active Member
- National Tour Association Member
- Make-A-Wish Foundation Official Sponsor
- International Airlines Travel Agent Network Accredited Member
- American Choral Directors Association Member and Proud Sponsor
- Disney Youth Programs PremEar Travel Planner and a member of the Disney Youth Travel Planners Symposium since 1993.
- Universal Orlando Preferred Youth Travel Planner
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2014 Universal Studios.
© 2014 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved.
The personal touches that BRT provides. Your company gets to know the people they work with. I have never felt like a "number" with BRT.
Class Trip, 2018 DC tour
Columbia Central Junior High School
I appreciated the flexibility Bob Rogers showed us with the billing and various payments we had to make. We thought we were adding more and ended up not but you were great about giving us extra time to work out what we needed to on our end.
Band, 2017 Chicago tour
Plum Grove Junior High School
BRT is always on top of all details. Even when something has slipped through the cracks, changed, or something unexpected comes up, BRT is flexible enough to make the changes needed to make everything right. We have always been so well taken care of and the personal attention is what makes your company special.
Band, ’18-19 Orlando tour
Pella Community High School
This was my 5th trip with Bob Rogers, and I appreciate the professionalism and also the willingness to work with me and my students to make each trip the very best it can be.
Choir, ’18- 19 Atlanta &Tuscaloosa Tour
Nashville School of the Arts
You make the process so easy - step-by-step of what needs to be done, guidance along the way, available (and quick) to respond to questions and making me feel like me and my students are your priority.
Choir, ’17-18 New York City tour
Bowling Green High School
The quality of service that you provided us with was second to none. The organization and communication were exceptional and we always felt we were in “the loop” on things both before and during the trip.
Band, ‘17-18 Orlando Tour
Amos Alonzo Stagg High School
BRT hands down has been the absolute best travel company I have worked with in my 18 years in education. My interactions with BRT have always been so much more than just traveling from one destination to another...the focus has always been on people and providing them with experiences of a lifetime.
Band, ’17-18, Ireland tour
University of Illinois
From the scheduling, to planning, to overseeing, to leading, to customer service, everyone involved was courteous, prompt, and hospitable. Everyone did their jobs well and turned the trip experience into something better than we had anticipated.
Band, ’17-18 Nashville Tour
Lakewood Middle School
Very Organized - even when problems develop. We've gone on enough trips with Bob Rogers to know how BRT operates - always first class, always prepared.
Band, ’17 Los Angeles Tour
Sumner High School
The whole BRT team was extremely attentive, accommodating and reliable. Every detail was attended to and my stress level the entire trip was at an all-time low.
Band, ’17-18 New Orleans Tour