Thanksgiving Parade of Bands
at the Walt Disney World® Resort
With more clinicians and fewer participants
than any of the major bowl games,
the Thanksgiving Parade of Bands at the Walt Disney World®
Resort is the mass band event that your students deserve.
Where You Matter
- Give a featured performance where the band is the highlight
- Perform with the Presidio Brass, professional narration and an appearance by Mickey Mouse
- Play for thousands of guests, watching in person and via live webcast
- Work with noted collegiate instructors, DCI champions and professional musicians
- Play custom arrangements created exclusively for you by Grammy nominated composer Rick DeJonge
- Learn in a pre-trip clinic led by a distinguished clinician
- Apply for an additional Disney Performing Arts Workshop or OnStage performance for your band, choir or orchestra (based on availability)
Exclusive Extras and Fun
- Enjoy an extravagant Thanksgiving dinner, awards ceremony, and private performance by the Presidio Brass.
- Rehearse in the park before it opens, just like the pros
- Take comfort in award-winning hotel accommodations and an extensive buffet breakfast
- Interact with other schools in a non-competitive environment
- Create memories in the world’s most visited theme parks
Learn from Distinguished Clinicians
- Gary Smith, University of Illinois Marching Illini Director Emeritus
- Joe Hermann, Tennessee Tech University Director of Bands
- Ben Collins, DCI champion with Cavaliers Drum & Bugle Corps
- Ruth Ann Medworth, Indiana State University Sycamore Guard Director; WGI Board of Directors and Hall of Fame
- Whitney Medworth, Lucas Oil Stadium, Event Manager; former DCI staff
- Barry Houser, Director of the Marching Illini, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Presidio Brass, special guests
The Presidio Brass appear in cooperation with Jupiter Band Instruments.
Now Accepting Applications for 2020 and 2021.
The personal touches that BRT provides. Your company gets to know the people they work with. I have never felt like a "number" with BRT.
Class Trip, 2018 DC tour
Columbia Central Junior High School
I appreciated the flexibility Bob Rogers showed us with the billing and various payments we had to make. We thought we were adding more and ended up not but you were great about giving us extra time to work out what we needed to on our end.
Band, 2017 Chicago tour
Plum Grove Junior High School
BRT is always on top of all details. Even when something has slipped through the cracks, changed, or something unexpected comes up, BRT is flexible enough to make the changes needed to make everything right. We have always been so well taken care of and the personal attention is what makes your company special.
Band, ’18-19 Orlando tour
Pella Community High School
This was my 5th trip with Bob Rogers, and I appreciate the professionalism and also the willingness to work with me and my students to make each trip the very best it can be.
Choir, ’18- 19 Atlanta &Tuscaloosa Tour
Nashville School of the Arts
You make the process so easy - step-by-step of what needs to be done, guidance along the way, available (and quick) to respond to questions and making me feel like me and my students are your priority.
Choir, ’17-18 New York City tour
Bowling Green High School
The quality of service that you provided us with was second to none. The organization and communication were exceptional and we always felt we were in “the loop” on things both before and during the trip.
Band, ‘17-18 Orlando Tour
Amos Alonzo Stagg High School
BRT hands down has been the absolute best travel company I have worked with in my 18 years in education. My interactions with BRT have always been so much more than just traveling from one destination to another...the focus has always been on people and providing them with experiences of a lifetime.
Band, ’17-18, Ireland tour
University of Illinois
From the scheduling, to planning, to overseeing, to leading, to customer service, everyone involved was courteous, prompt, and hospitable. Everyone did their jobs well and turned the trip experience into something better than we had anticipated.
Band, ’17-18 Nashville Tour
Lakewood Middle School
Very Organized - even when problems develop. We've gone on enough trips with Bob Rogers to know how BRT operates - always first class, always prepared.
Band, ’17 Los Angeles Tour
Sumner High School
The whole BRT team was extremely attentive, accommodating and reliable. Every detail was attended to and my stress level the entire trip was at an all-time low.
Band, ’17-18 New Orleans Tour